Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Roast Vegetables Enchiladas

Jack cheese, tofu, flour tortillas, canned green enchilada sauce.
Roasted zucchini,  red bell pepper, frozen corn kernels, mushrooms, red onion.

Nicole wherever you are, these are the granddaughters of the chicken enchiladas you taught me to make in 1995.

Watermelon
Spinach-craisen-almond salad. [edited to add 10/2014: 1. I make the enchilada sauce these days. 2. I've dropped the tofu and use whatever vegetables are on hand, and that usually includes my favorite kale. Yum Kale with Enchilada Sauce. 3. If I roll the enchiladas, everyone's happy. If I layer a enchilada casserole, which is easier and faster, I get complaints from children that they're facing a mexican lasagna. I make vegetable/pasta lasagna 3 or 4 times a month, so more lasagna is excessive--so they tell me.]

No comments:

Post a Comment